- promoting safety and improving the lives of abused and neglected children.
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
- Children’s Advocacy Center (CAC)
- Child Abuse Prevention
- Rainbow Room
- School Supply Drive
- Christmas Drive
- Courage Group
- Children First - our actions are guided by a desire to do what is in the best interest of children
- Hospitality – we strive for our center to be a warm, safe and welcoming place for children, youth, families, volunteers, professionals and others.
- Personal Development – we encourage all children, youth, families, volunteers, team members, staff and board to learn and grow.
- Diversity & Teamwork – we value diversity and the strengths each person has to offer and we believe that by working together, everyone achieves more.
- Stewardship – we exercise responsibility and good judgment in the care and use of the center’s resources.
Our Contact Information:
- Address: 112 West Fifth Street, Bonham, Texas 75418
- Phone: (903) 583-4339
- Fax: (903) 583-3074
- Toll Free: 1-866-583-KIDS
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Report Child Abuse in Texas