Our Mission… is promoting safety and improving the lives of abused and neglected children.
• Children First – our actions are guided by a desire to do what is in the best interest of children
• Hospitality – we strive for our center to be a warm, safe and welcoming place for children, youth, families, volunteers, professionals and others.
• Personal Growth – we encourage all children, youth, families, volunteers, team members, staff and board to learn and grow.
• Diversity & Teamwork – we value diversity and the strengths each person has to offer and we believe that by working together, everyone achieves more.
• Stewardship – we exercise responsibility and good judgment in the care and use of the center’s resources.