Open Your Heart… give a gift that will make a difference in the life of a child. Your tax deductible gift – no matter what size – will help ensure that critical services are available for abused and neglected children in Fannin County.
Memory & Honor Gifts
We gladly accept donations in honor or memory of a loved one. Be sure to let us know the name of the honored person and who we can send a card to in order to let them know you gave. We do not reveal the amount of the gift.
Gifts of $1,000 or more (individually or collectively) can be designated as Tribute Funds. The donor can name the fund in memory or honor of a loved one. The gift will be held in perpetuity for the long term needs of the center. Learn more
More ways you can make a difference:
- Become a CASA volunteer.
- Invite the Children’s Center to come speak to your civic group, club, Sunday School class or other group.
- Attend one of our classes to learn how to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse.
- Inventory, sort & organize items in the Rainbow Room.
- Become a foster or adoptive parent.
- Give your time.
- Be knowledgeable about the problem of child abuse & tell everyone you know about the problem.
- Know your legislators – you can vote, children can’t.
- Share your talents.
- Organize a drive to collect items for the Rainbow Room.
- Make an in-kind donation.
- Arrange for your group or organization to get a tour of the Children’s Center.
- Attend Justice Is Served.
- Like us on Facebook – Fannin County Children’s Center
- Follow us on Twitter – FanninChildrenCenter @FanninCCC
- Follow us on Instagram – fanninccc
- Have a baby shower to collect diapers and baby items for the Rainbow Room.
- Donate an auction item for Justice Is Served.
- Report any resonable suspicions of child abuse to the 24 hour toll free hotline at 1-800-252-5400.
- Join our mailing list to get periodic emails and mail.
- Call the Children’s Center at (903) 583-4339 to get involved.
Volunteer Applications – click on ONE of the following links to download, print and fill out a volunteer application. Return your application to Children’s Center at 112 W. 5th in Bonham, TX 75418
- CASA Volunteer Application (for becoming a CASA advocate) Please note this is a link to an on-line application.
- General Volunteer Application (for all other volunteers) Please note you will need to download, print and fill out this volunteer application. Return your application to Children’s Center at 112 W. 5th in Bonham, TX 75418.