Open Your Heart… give a gift that will make a difference in the life of a child. Your tax deductible gift – no matter what size – will help ensure that critical services are available for abused and neglected children in Fannin County.
Memory & Honor Gifts
We gladly accept donations in honor or memory of a loved one. Be sure to let us know the name of the honored person and who we can send a card to in order to let them know you gave. We do not reveal the amount of the gift.
Gifts of $1,000 or more (individually or collectively) can be designated as Tribute Funds. The donor can name the fund in memory or honor of a loved one. The gift will be held in perpetuity for the long term needs of the center. Learn more
More ways you can make a difference:
- Become a CASA volunteer.
- Invite the Children’s Center to come speak to your civic group, club, Sunday School class or other group.
- Attend one of our classes to learn how to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse.
- Inventory, sort & organize items in the Rainbow Room.
- Become a foster or adoptive parent.
- Give your time.
- Be knowledgeable about the problem of child abuse & tell everyone you know about the problem.
- Know your legislators – you can vote, children can’t.
- Share your talents.
- Organize a drive to collect items for the Rainbow Room.
- Make an in-kind donation.
- Arrange for your group or organization to get a tour of the Children’s Center.
- Attend Justice Is Served.
- Like us on Facebook – Fannin County Children’s Center
- Follow us on Twitter – FanninChildrenCenter @FanninCCC
- Follow us on Pinterest – Fannin County Children’s Center
- Follow us on Instagram – fanninccc
- Have a baby shower to collect diapers and baby items for the Rainbow Room.
- Donate an auction item for Justice Is Served.
- Report any resonable suspicions of child abuse to the 24 hour toll free hotline at 1-800-252-5400.
- Join our mailing list to get periodic emails and mail.
- Call the Children’s Center at (903) 583-4339 to get involved.
Volunteer Applications – click on ONE of the following links to download, print and fill out a volunteer application. Return your application to Children’s Center at 112 W. 5th in Bonham, TX 75418
- CASA Volunteer Application (for becoming a CASA advocate) for questions, contact Sandy Hood (903) 583-4339 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General Volunteer Application (for all other volunteers) for questions, contact Andrea Rencher (903) 583-4339 or email@example.com.