Open Your Heart…give a gift that will make a difference in the life of a child. Your tax deductible gift – no matter what size – will help ensure that critical services are available for abused and neglected children in Fannin County.
Memory & Honor Gifts
We gladly accept donations in honor or memory of a loved one. Be sure to let us know the name of the honored person and who we can send a card to in order to let them know you gave. We do not reveal the amount of the gift.
More ways you can make a difference:
- Become a CASA volunteer.
- Invite the Children’s Center to come speak to your civic group, club, Sunday School class or other group.
- Attend one of our classes to learn how to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to child sexual abuse.
- Inventory, sort & organize items in the Rainbow Room.
- Become a foster or adoptive parent.
- Give your time.
- Be knowledgeable about the problem of child abuse & tell everyone you know about the problem.
- Know your legislators – you can vote, children can’t.
- Share your talents.
- Organize a drive to collect items for the Rainbow Room.
- Make an in-kind donation.
- Arrange for your group or organization to get a tour of the Children’s Center.
- Attend Justice Is Served.
- Like us on Facebook – Fannin County Children’s Center
- Follow us on Twitter – FanninChildrenCenter @FanninCCC
- Follow us on Pinterest – Fannin County Children’s Center
- Follow us on Instagram – fanninccc
- Have a baby shower to collect diapers and baby items for the Rainbow Room.
- Donate an auction item for Justice Is Served.
- Report any resonable suspicions of child abuse to the 24 hour toll free hotline at 1-800-252-5400.
- Call the Children’s Center at (903) 583-4339 to get involved.
Volunteer Applications – click on ONE of the following links to download, print and fill out a volunteer application. Return your application to Children’s Center at 112 W. 5th in Bonham, TX 75418
- CASA Volunteer Application (for becoming a CASA advocate)
- General Volunteer Application (for all other volunteers)