Fabulous 50′s Bash!
- Saturday, November 9, 2019.
- Doors open at 6:00 pm
- At the Multi-Purpose Complex at 700 FM 87 (corner of Hwy 56 & FM 87) in Bonham
- Enjoy dinner made by Feast On This and served up by local judges, law enforcement, lawmakers and other officials in the justice field.
- Enjoy coke floats and root beer floats, courtesy of Dairy Queen!
- Everyone is encouraged to dress up in 1950′s style clothing. Not sure what to wear? Check out this Pinterest board for ideas and inspiration!
- Take a turn with your friends in the photo booth, sponsored by Rebel Roots!
- Enjoy listening to 50′s rock’n'roll hits from DJ Tony Cruz while you bid on silent auction items.
- Live auction led by Fannin County Game Warden Randolph McGee. Check out our auction preview list!
- Tickets include dinner, drinks, dessert and a fun night!
- Proceeds will ensure a wide array of services are available to the abused and neglected children of Fannin County.
2019 Honorable Servers
- Mike Bankston, Bonham Police Chief
- Tammy Biggar, Fannin County Clerk
- Lauri Blake, 336th District Judge
- Charles Butler, County Court at Law Judge
- Brandon Caffee, Juvenile Probation Chief
- Bob Clemmons, Justice of the Peace, Pct. 2
- Leigh Dixon, Honey Grove Police Chief
- Greg Garrison, Ector Police Chief
- Richard Glaser, Criminal District Attorney
- Bob Hall, Texas State Senator
- Carl Harrell, Savoy Police Chief
- Mark Johnson, Fannin County Sheriff
- Kenneth Karl, Justice of the Peace, Pct 3
- Brian Meserole, Leonard Police Chief
- Randy Moore, Fannin County Judge
- John Ratcliffe, Congressman
- Debra Roberts, Chief Adult Probation Officer
- William Robertson, Trenton Police Chief
- Judy Sims, Whitewright ISD Police Chief
- Reggie Smith, Texas State Representative
- Royce Smithey, Justice of the Peace, Pct 1
- Nancy Young, Fannin County District Clerk
Thank you to all of the following businesses and individuals who are graciously sponsoring this year’s event, as well as all of our auction donors.
- Jason Garner Custom Welding
- 4R Coatings LLC & The Royse Family
- B&B Service Center/ Driver’s Choice
- Cole Title Company
- Glaser Family Charitable Foundation
- Kwik Chek/ McCraw Oil
- A1 Auto Recovery
- Bonham Chrysler
- Ray and Gloria Campbell
- City of Bonham
- Henry and Elizabeth Donaghey Foundation
- Edward Jones, Randy Bowen, Financial Advisor
- Walter and Louise Goodwater
- Erin Holt, LPC
- Fannin Bank
- Fannin County Electric Co-op
- First United Bank
- Holy Trinity Episcopal Church
- Bobby and Karen McCraw
- Phoenix Solar
- Rebel Roots Boutique and Hammett Excavation
- Stephens Sand & Gravel
- Texoma Roofing
- TMC Bonham Hospital
- Warrior Tire
- Weichert Realtors, Solid Ground
- Malinda Allison
- Brookshire’s Grocery Company
- Century 21, Harvey Properties
- Newt & Rhonda Cunningham
- Nathan & Heather Hale and Dan & Mary Hale
- Hell on the Red Inc.
- Leonard Pharmacy
- North Texas Municipal Water District
- Sunshine Dental
- Texas Farm Bureau Insurance, Sue Taylor
- Texoma Health Foundation
- Alicia Whipple
- Wise Funeral Home
- Buchanan Insurance Agency
- Judge Charles Butler
- Carlisle Mott Financial
- Clayton Homes
- Custom Dental of Bonham
- Mark Daniel
- Honey Grove Bee Company
- Incontrol Construction LLC
- Lanius Church of God
- Legend Bank
- Main Street Title
- Structures New LLC
- 903 Broadband
- 903 Heat and Air
- Galyon Insurance and Travel
- KD Johnson Inc.
- Los Amigos
- Northeast Medical Home Health
- Red River Gypsies
- State Representative Reggie Smith
- Tru Grits
Soda Fountain Sponsor – Dairy Queen
Photo Booth Sponsor – Rebel Roots Boutique
- Fannin County Leader
- KFYN – The Warrior – 95.7 FM and 1420 AM
- Leonard Graphic
- North Texas eNews
- Trenton Tribune