We are always looking for volunteers to join our team!
Volunteer Applications – click on ONE of the following links to download, print and fill out a volunteer application. Return your application to Children’s Center at 112 W. 5th in Bonham, TX 75418.
- CASA Volunteer Application (for people interested in becoming a CASA advocate)
- General Volunteer Application (for all other volunteers)
- CASA Advocates - We need some special people who are willing to take on an important role for abused children. Caring, committed adults who are willing to speak up for a child as they go through the court system are needed now for CASA. New volunteer training is generally scheduled twice a year. Training sessions are held in the fall and spring in the evenings from 5:30 – 9:30 pm. Participants will gain knowledge and learn skills needed to become an advocate for an abused child in foster care. Participants who successfully complete the training will be sworn in as Court Appointed Special Advocates/ Guardian ad Litems in the 336th District Courtroom. If you are interested in becoming a CASA advocate, please contact Sandy Hood at (903) 583-4339. Applications, background checks and personal interviews must be completed before the training begins.
- Office Support – Volunteers are sometimes needed to help greet visitors to the center, answer phones, make copies, assemble the newsletter, clean the center and other office duties.
- Rainbow Room – Volunteers are needed a couple times a month to sort donations and organize the clothing, shoes, diapers and other items in our Rainbow Room.
- Special Events – Throughout the year, we have several special events, including Justice Is Served, Stand Up for Kids, our annual Open House and School Supply Drive. Quite frankly, we could not pull off these events without the assistance of volunteers.
Call us at (903) 583-4339 or email us at email@example.com