We are always looking for volunteers to join our team! Apply Now
- CASA Advocates - We need some special people who are willing to take on an important role for abused children. Caring, committed adults who are willing to speak up for a child as they go through the court system are needed now for CASA. Read more
- CAC Volunteers – Compassionate volunteers are needed to help supervise the children, youth and families who are waiting in the reception area for therapy and forensic interviews. Volunteers are needed primarily in the afternoons and early evening hours. Ideally, volunteers will work the same 2 or 3 hour shift each week.
- Office Volunteers – Volunteers are needed periodically to help answer phones, greet visitors to the center, get newsletters ready for mailing and other light office work.
- Rainbow Room - Volunteers are needed a couple times a month to sort donations and organize the clothing, shoes, diapers and other items in our Rainbow Room.
- Honey Doers – Volunteers who help with minor repairs and maintenance work around the center on an as needed basis.
- Hospitality Team – Volunteers who are willing to cook and bake food for various meetings and training hosted by the center.
- Special Events - Throughout the year, we have several special events, including Justice Is Served, School Supply Drive, Christmas Drive. Quite frankly, we could not pull off these events without the assistance of volunteers who help with event set-up, decorating and clean-up, organizing and preparing school supplies and more.
Volunteer Application – click on the link below to apply to become a volunteer:
For CASA Volunteers, contact Amanda McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org or (903) 583-4339.
For all other Children’s Center Volunteers, contact Andrea Lappin at email@example.com or (903) 583-4339.
Volunteer Information Session
- Tuesday, August 10, 2021 from 5:30 – 6:30 pm on Zoom
- Contact Amanda McDonald for the Zoom link at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that attending the volunteer information session does not obligate you to becoming a volunteer. Also, attending the session is not a requirement to becoming a volunteer, but it can be helpful if you want to learn more or have questions before you decide to apply.