There are many ways to give to the Children’s Center. We gladly accept gifts of cash, checks and items at our center any time we are open. Generally, we are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. We follow the same holiday schedule as the courthouse and the same bad weather closings as Bonham ISD. Our center is located at 112 W. 5th in Bonham, Texas 75418.
Give Now to support:
- Our Greatest Need
- Open Your Heart (for counseling, advocacy & other support services)
- Render, Our Facility Dog (for food and care for our facility dog)
- Rainbow Room (for new clothes, shoes, diapers & more)
- School Supply Drive (for paper, pencils and other school supplies for needy children in Fannin County)
- Christmas Drive (for new toys and clothes for children served by CASA & CAC)
- Tribute Funds (gifts to sustain long-term needs of the center and honor a loved one)
- Justice Is Served 2018
- Build The Dream (gifts to build the dream of a new, larger facility)
Memorial & Honor Gifts – we are happy to accept gifts in memory or honor of a loved one. Be sure to let us know the name of the honored person and the name and mailing address of who we can send a card to in order to let them know you gave. We do not disclosed the amount of the gift. We will include the name of the honored person in our next printed newsletter.